What a ride that was!
First of all, a HUGE thankyou to you all, the campaign has now come to an end and we a chuffed by the great level of support We finished up with 669 backers pledging $48,700!
As I mentioned in my last update, we have already got the wheels turning with our manufacturer and have now placed our order. The final prototype with a few small changes to the chain breaker dimensions has just been completed and is on its way to us now via a courier. As soon as we receive it, we will begin putting it through it's paces by testing it with every dimension of bike chain there is.
Once we have confirmed we are happy with everything, we will inform our manufacturer and they will begin to make the tooling for the casting process.
Unfortunately, we were unable to reach our goal of $60,000, which would have allowed us to supply you all with a free cycling cap, but never the less we consider the whole project to be a great success and will now do everything we can to make sure we keep you up to date with all the developments as they happen.
Thank you all once again.